Thursday, January 28, 2016

Welcome to Transcribblings!

Welcome to Transcribblings!  I'm Dr. Wolfgang Rumpf, a Ph.D. Molecular Biologist/Computational Biologist with absolutely no formal training in business, trading, commodities, or finances whatsover.
This blog is going to contain investment advice, based on my many years of following the markets and various technology sectors.  I'm going to say this here and now - this is for entertainment only, so if you invest in any of the stocks I'm going to heartily recommend, remember that caveat emptor applies.  In other words, if you end up losing money, well, that's just the nature of the market.  If, on the other hand, you become rich beyond dreams, please consider donating to my retirement fund - or at least, my bourbon and rum fund.

No comments:

Post a Comment